29 May RPL Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
If you have worked in the hospitality industry for several years and manage and lead your teams, developed business relationships, supervised and strategised procurement, finances, policies and procedures then you’re well on your way to achieve an advanced Diploma of hospitality without any further classes or study.
Our Hospitality RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) Program will turn your on-the-job experience into a nationally recognised qualification within weeks. Check out our simple process below.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 4 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- letter of employment
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately four (4) years experience (in total).
- photos: The more photos you have the more skills you can show, approx 30 to 40 photographs are needed.
- videos: This is a great way to show off your skills, no more than 5 videos are required, each video no longer than 6 minutes each.
- a certified copy of your past qualification or transcript that you may have studied in the past. This includes any short courses such as first aid courses or your food safety supervisor (FSS) certificate
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Cafe owner or manager
Food and beverage manager
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
Bachelors of Hospitality Management
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.