10 Apr BSB30115 – Certificate III in Business
This qualification is aimed towards individuals who may apply a range of skills and knowledge in a varied workplace setting. Workers may be responsible for providing technical advice and support to a team and may apply some decision making, judgment and theoretical knowledge to workplace situations and context.
Entry Requirements & Pre-Requisites
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however:
- Students must have sufficient literacy and language English skills and may be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment prior to undertaking training to ensure they have the required skills to undertake training at this level.
- For online delivery you will require access to a computer, internet connection and email, appropriate software (Microsoft Word and Excel or similar) and range of commonly used business equipment (photocopier, faxes, binder, telephone, answering machine)
- You may be required to access to an actual workplace or simulated environment to under some assessment tasks depending on the elective units selected
This qualification is recognised nationally
There are no pre-requisite units for this qualification.
For additional information regarding the specific units listed please visit www.training.gov.au (Certificate III in Business).
You will be required to complete a total of 12 units for this qualification.
- BSBWHS302A Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBITU203A Communicate electronically
- BSBDIV301A Work effectively with diversity
- BSBCUS301B Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301B Process customer complaints
- BSBFIA301A Maintain financial records
- BSBADM311A Maintain business resources
- BSBWOR301B Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBINN301A Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU306A Design and produce business documents
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBREL401A Establish networks
This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries requiring accounting support functions. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and specialist knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities.
There is no direct link between this qualification and licensing, legislative and/or regulatory requirements. However, where required, a unit of competency will specify relevant licensing, legislative and/or regulatory requirements that impact on the unit.
Persons providing a business activity statement (BAS) service must be registered by the Tax Practitioners Board and this qualification is currently cited as meeting the educational requirements for registration. Other conditions apply including a designated period of experience. Persons seeking BAS agent registration should check current registration requirements with the Board as this is reviewed regularly. Additional eligibility criteria may apply.
Visit www.tpb.gov.au for further information.
LLN & Computer Literacy – Help!
At Qualify Me we understand that not every person learns the same way or at the same pace. That’s why when you do this course with us, we will ensure that we identify and attend to any Language, Literacy or Numeracy short falls you may have. We will also look at your computer skills and literacy and ensure that you are at a level that is suited for the course, and if not, then we will dedicate additional time and effort to bring you up to speed. Before commencing any of our courses you are required to sit an LLN course and may be asked about your computer habits and required to complete some foundational computer skills. This is exercise will help us to identify any LLN or computer skill shortages you may have and make sure that we are able to help you to get up to speed.
All information for GET EMPLOYED sourced from: http://www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB30115
This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries requiring accounting support functions.
- Customer service adviser
- Data entry operator
- General clerk
- Payroll officer
- Word processing operator
Upon successful completion of this qualification you can undertake further study in BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business , or a range of other Certificate IV Qualifications. Further information on this qualification can be found by visiting www.training.gov.au (Certificate III in Business).