10 Apr BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
This qualification will train you to monitor health and safety, implement an operational plan, manage projects, promote team effectiveness and show leadership in the workplace
Entry Requirements & Pre-Requisites
- You will need to have completed year 10, or equivalent. Equivalency can be demonstrated by one of the following:
- A qualification at Certificate II level or higher OR
- 2 years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication.
- Students need to be at least 18 years of age
- Students must have sufficient literacy and language English skills and may be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment prior to undertaking training to ensure they have the required skills to undertake training at this level
- For online delivery you will require access to a computer, internet connection and email, appropriate software (Microsoft Word and Excel or similar) and range of commonly used business equipment (photocopier, faxes, binder, telephone, answering machine)
- You may be required to access an actual workplace or simulated environment to under some assessment tasks depending on the elective units selected
There are no pre-requisite units for this qualification.
For additional information regarding the specific units listed please visit www.training.gov.au (Certificate IV in Leadership and Management).
You will be required to complete a total of 12 units for this qualification.
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLDR401 – Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- TAEDEL404A – Mentor in the workplace
- BSBINN301 – Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBLDR404 – Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBRES401 – Analyse and present research information
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
LLN & Computer Literacy – Help!
At Qualify Me we understand that not every person learns the same way or at the same pace. That’s why when you do this course with us, we will ensure that we identify and attend to any Language, Literacy or Numeracy short falls you may have. We will also look at your computer skills and literacy and ensure that you are at a level that is suited for the course, and if not, then we will dedicate additional time and effort to bring you up to speed. Before commencing any of our courses you are required to sit an LLN course and may be asked about your computer habits and required to complete some foundational computer skills. This is exercise will help us to identify any LLN or computer skill shortages you may have and make sure that we are able to help you to get up to speed.
All information for GET EMPLOYED sourced from: http://www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB42015
This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries requiring accounting support functions.
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
Upon successful completion of this qualification you can undertake further study in BSB51915 Diploma in Leadership and Management, or a range of other Diploma Qualifications which we offer. Further information on this qualification can be found by visiting www.training.gov.au (Certificate IV in Leadership and Management).