10 Apr BSB50215 – DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Entry Requirements & Pre-Requisites
- Students must be atleast 18 years of age
- Students must have sufficient literacy and language English skills and may be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment prior to undertaking training to ensure they have the required skills to undertake training at this level
- For online delivery you will require access to a computer, internet connection and email, appropriate software (Microsoft Word and Excel or similar) and range of commonly used business equipment (photocopier, faxes, binder, telephone, answering machine)
- You may be required to access an actual workplace or simulated environment to under some assessment tasks depending on the elective units selected
There are no pre-requisite units for this qualification.
For additional information regarding the specific units listed please visit www.training.gov.au (Diploma of Business).
You will be required to be competent in 8 units, consisting of 8 carefully selected elective units of competency as below.
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- BSBADM506 – Manage business document design and development
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBMGT515 – Manage operational plan
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
LLN & Computer Literacy – Help!
At Qualify Me we understand that not every person learns the same way or at the same pace. That’s why when you do this course with us, we will ensure that we identify and attend to any Language, Literacy or Numeracy short falls you may have. We will also look at your computer skills and literacy and ensure that you are at a level that is suited for the course, and if not, then we will dedicate additional time and effort to bring you up to speed. Before commencing any of our courses you are required to sit an LLN course and may be asked about your computer habits and required to complete some foundational computer skills. This is exercise will help us to identify any LLN or computer skill shortages you may have and make sure that we are able to help you to get up to speed.
Sometimes it’s hard to understand all these figures, so why not speak to a career advisor today! We are here to help you make the right decision on your study and career prospects!
- Program Coordinator
- Team Leader
Upon successful completion of this qualification you can undertake further study in Advance Diploma in Business, or a range of other Advance Diploma Qualifications which we offer. Further information on this qualification can be found by visiting www.training.gov.au (Diploma of Business).
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.
Australia Wide- Online