10 Apr BSB50615 – Diploma of Human Resources Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
Entry Requirements & Pre-Requisites
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.
- Students need to be at least 18 years of age
- Students must have sufficient literacy and language English skills and may be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment prior to undertaking training to ensure they have the required skills to undertake training at this level
- For online delivery you will require access to a computer, internet connection and email, appropriate software (Microsoft Word and Excel or similar) and range of commonly used business equipment (photocopier, faxes, binder, telephone, answering machine)
- You may be required to access an actual workplace or simulated environment to under some assessment tasks depending on the elective units selected
This qualification has 6 core units combined with 3 electives, you will be required to complete a total of 9 units.
BSBHRM501 – Manage human resources services
BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
BSBHRM512 – Develop and manage performance- management processes
BSBHRM513 – Manage workforce planning
BSBWRK510 – Manage employee relations
BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organizational change
BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
For additional information regarding the specific units listed please visit www.training.gov.au (Diploma of Human Resources Management).
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication
LLN & Computer Literacy – Help!
At Qualify Me we understand that not every person learns the same way or at the same pace. That’s why when you do this course with us, we will ensure that we identify and attend to any Language, Literacy or Numeracy short falls you may have. We will also look at your computer skills and literacy and ensure that you are at a level that is suited for the course, and if not, then we will dedicate additional time and effort to bring you up to speed. Before commencing any of our courses you are required to sit an LLN course and may be asked about your computer habits and required to complete some foundational computer skills. This is exercise will help us to identify any LLN or computer skill shortages you may have and make sure that we are able to help you to get up to speed.
Sometimes it’s hard to understand all these figures, so why not speak to a career advisor today! We are here to help you make the right decision on your study and career prospects!
All information for GET EMPLOYED sourced from:
This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries requiring accounting support functions.
- Human resources adviser
- Human resources and change manager
- Human resources consultant
- Human resources manager
- Senior human resources officer
Upon successful completion of this qualification you can undertake further study in Advanced Diploma of Human Resources Management, or a range of other Advanced Diploma Qualifications which we offer. Further information on this qualification can be found by visiting www.training.gov.au (Diploma in Human Resources Management).