10 Apr BSB60215 – Advanced Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
Entry Requirements & Pre-Requisites
- Students must have sufficient literacy and language English skills and may be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment prior to undertaking training to ensure they have the required skills to undertake training at this level
- For online delivery you will require access to a computer, internet connection and email, appropriate software (Microsoft Word and Excel or similar) and range of commonly used business equipment (photocopier, faxes, binder, telephone, answering machine)
- You may be required to access an actual workplace or simulated environment to under some assessment tasks depending on the elective units selected
For additional information regarding the specific units listed please visit www.training.gov.au (Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
8 elective units must be selected, of which:
- 6 elective units must be selected from the list below, with no more than 3 units selected from any one group
- 2 elective units may be selected from the units listed below, from this Training Package or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at this qualification level or Diploma level.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
BSBADV603 Manage advertising production
BSBADV604 Execute an advertising campaign
BSBADV605 Evaluate campaign effectiveness
BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
BSBMKG605 Evaluate international marketing opportunities
BSBMKG606 Manage international marketing programs
BSBMKG607 Manage market research
BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
BSBCON801 Establish and review the business continuity management framework and strategies
BSBFIM601 Manage finances
BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
BSBIPR601 Develop and implement strategies for intellectual property management
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
LLN & Computer Literacy – Help!
At Qualify Me we understand that not every person learns the same way or at the same pace. That’s why when you do this course with us, we will ensure that we identify and attend to any Language, Literacy or Numeracy short falls you may have. We will also look at your computer skills and literacy and ensure that you are at a level that is suited for the course, and if not, then we will dedicate additional time and effort to bring you up to speed. Before commencing any of our courses you are required to sit an LLN course and may be asked about your computer habits and required to complete some foundational computer skills. This is exercise will help us to identify any LLN or computer skill shortages you may have and make sure that we are able to help you to get up to speed.
Sometimes it’s hard to understand all these figures, so why not speak to a career advisor today! We are here to help you make the right decision on your study and career prospects!
- Leading hand
- Sales Team Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Business Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Sales Team Manager
Can I apply?
This program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.
Australia Wide- Online