18 Jul RPL Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who perform a broad range of tasks when repairing and maintaining the body of cars, heavy vehicles and other vehicles in the automotive service and repair sector.
Getting your experience and skills converted into a nationally recognised qualification isn’t as daunting as it sounds, but will require some commitment on your part. We will help you attain the right qualification and subjects you need for your contractor’s licence.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 2 years experience in your field.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- list showing relevant employment history
- work samples and documents (such as tender documents, invoices, quotations, plans, etc)
- letter of employment
- reference letters from licensed panel beaters you have worked with
- photos and videos of your work
- overseas qualifications
- related licenses, short courses, accreditation, certificates, transcripts or assessments you have attained
- Apprenticeship papers (if available)
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Upon successful completion of this rpl program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology
Scope of work
Panel Beating involves repairing the structural components, frames or panels of motor vehicles
AUR32116 Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology
Accessed 18/7/2016 from: NSW Fair Trading panel beating licence
Not available at this time
Can I apply?
This RPL and trade skills recognition program is available to tradesmen with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.