16 Jul RPL Certificate IV in Ageing Support
This qualification reflects the role of support workers who complete specialised tasks and functions in aged services; either in residential, home or community based environments. Workers will take responsibility for their own outputs within defined organisation guidelines and maintain quality service delivery through the development, facilitation and review of individualised service planning and delivery.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 3 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- Reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately three (3) years experience (in total)
- list showing relevant employment history
- Work samples and documents
- Letter of employment
- Medication documents
- Client feedback/surveys
- Position description
- Certificates or transcripts: a certified copy of your past qualification or transcript that you may have studied in the past. This includes any short courses such as first aid courses.
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidenc, example: rosters, timetables, order forms/documents, strategies, and risk control documents.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Community Program Coordinator
Personal care assistant
Residential care officer
Residential care worker
Assistant Hostel Supervisor
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Diploma of Nursing
- Higher education including University Bachelor Degrees (Subject to Institution entry requirements)
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.