31 May RPL Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
This program is essential for people who wish to develop their skills in the design, delivery and assessment of vocation-based training. It also qualifies you to deliver nationally-accredited vocational training in TAFEs, private and enterprise-based registered training organisations as well as in secondary schools with vocational programs. You do NOT have to attend classes, or study for exams, but rather compile a portfolio of the experience you have attained in your work life and we will map it across to the units required for you to achieve this qualification.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than (3) years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- work samples and documents (session plans, lession plans, student feedbacks/suverys)
- letter of employment
- position description
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately three (3) years experience (in total)
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence, example: rosters, timetables, order forms/documents, strategies, and risk control documents.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
This position allows you to work as a assessor in various registered traineing organisation
Some of the job roles of enterprise trainer includes:
- Planning and delivering training sessions in line with the requirements of the awarding body.
- Developing own materials for courses and contribute towards the standardisation of assessment and learner achievement
- Ensuring teaching methods, session content, advice and guidance meets the needs of learners.
- Regularly reviewing session content as appropriate.
- Conducting modular assessments.
- Being familiar with and adhering to the conditions and requirements of the relevant Awarding Body.
Registered Training Organisation Trainer
A Registered Trainer works alongside businesses to help develop the skills and knowledge of their employees. They may also be employed at a registered RTO. Training can focus on a number of different topics, depending on the businesses specific requirements in variety of registered training organisation and VET sector.
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Diploma of Training and Assessment
Can I apply?
This RPL and trade skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.