29 May RPL Diploma of Accounting
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
Our Diploma of Accounting recognition of prior learning program is available to accountants with local experience and may have completed partial studies in a related course. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and also have local experience.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 4 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- related documentation to at least 5 companies you currently manage. Including: BAS statements, cashflow statements etc
- Proof of experience using MYOB or similar accounting software
- Supervisors report, client’s feedback/survey
- Position description
- Response to questions/interviews
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately four (4) years experience (in total)
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
An administration manager has excellent communication and organisational skills. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
An Office Manager must be well organised , flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Diploma of Accounting
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.