27 May RPL Diploma of Leadership and Management
Got those essential business skills like operational planning, people management, knowledge management, risk management, human resource management and project management down pat? Whether you work in a small business, large corporate organisation or started your own firm from the ground up, you would have developed the experience and skills you need to be eligible for our Management RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) progam. PLUS if you happen to be weaker in certain areas, then we will take it upon ourselves to up skill you – on the house. Best of all you can attain this qualification without having to attend class or study!
It’s time to turn your business management experience, skills and knowledge into a nationally recognised qualification.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 4 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- letter of employment
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately four (4) years experience (in total).
- Certificates/ transcripts from formal training
- Work samples/change plans
- Supervisor’s reports
- Customer/client feedback
- Position description
- Response to questions/interview
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Human Resources Manager
Sales Team Manager
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Diploma of Leadership and Management
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.