05 Aug Site Works Involved in Relocating a Dwelling Licence
If you have a wide range of experience in site works involved in relocating a dwelling of a home, including the preparation of the new site, work associated with joining sections of the home, and repairing and replacing materials as a result of the relocation but haven’t completed your qualification for whatever reason, than you’re in the right place. Getting your trade skills recognised is simple, fast and headache free! We will help you attain the right units you need for a Nationally Recognised Units and Contractor’s licence.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 3 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- valid Identification
- list showing relevant employment history
- work samples and documents (such as plans, surveys, contracts, tender documents, invoices, variation contracts, hand over document’s, minor/major work documents etc)
- letter of employment
- reference letters from licensed tradesmen in your industry
- photos and videos of your work covering the various stages of non-habitable building structures. Include some of you wearing your PPE gear.
- overseas qualifications
- Proof of purchases such as invoices, purchase orders or receipts relating to work purchases
- related licenses, short courses, accreditation, certificates, transcripts or assessments you have attained
- Apprenticeship papers (if available)
- Any other evidence
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Upon successful completion of Site Works Involved in Relocating a Dwelling RPL Program you will be awarded Nationally Recognised Qualifications in:
- RII31213 Certificate III in Civil Foundations
- CPC30316 Certificate III in Carpentry
VBA Domestic restricted licence: Door and Window Replacement/Installation
Scope of Work
This component of domestic building work is limited to site works involved in relocating a home. It includes the removal and relocation of a home, including the preparation of the new site, work associated with joining sections of the home, and repairing and replacing materials as a result of the relocation.
There is no qualification specified for this licence, however can be gathered that holding the following Statement of Attainments will aid your application for a Site Works Involved in Relocating a Dwelling.
If you have successfully completed the following qualifications, you will satisfy some of the technical knowledge required for Site Works Involved in Relocating a Dwelling work:
RII31213 Certificate III in Civil Foundations, including the units of competency:
- RIIMPO402D Apply the principles of earthworks construction
- RIICRC306D Conduct earthworks o CPCCCM2002A Carry out excavation
- CPCCBC4008B Conduct onsite supervision of building work and construction projects
- CPCCBC4009B Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
- MSFKB3001 Identify processes in kitchen and bathroom projects
CPC30316 Certificate III in Carpentry
You must have capacity to carry out, manage or arrange the following activities in a competent manner and to a professional standard:
- preparing the new site, including setting out the site and establishing levels
- preparing the home for removal, including capping services and removing attached structures such as patios, steps and pergolas
- raising and securing the home to transport
- positioning the home in the new location and stabilising it
- installing/connecting to a new footing system
- joining sections, including external and internal wall claddings, ceiling linings, roof cladding and the like.
Accessed 5/8/2016 from : VBA Domestic Builder site works involved in relocating a dwelling
Can I apply?
This RPL and trade skills recognition program is available to tradesmen with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.