22 Jul BSB60915 – Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) – RPL
Speak up and step up the ladder with an Advanced Diploma of Human Resources Management. If you have provided leadership and strategic direction in the human resources activities of an organisation for a number of years, then this program is definitely for you. Show us your analytical skills, design skills and ability to execute judgements using a wide range of technical, creative, conceptual and managerial skills. Show us some results for your group’s outcomes and for the overall performance of the human resources function of your organisation, along side career development plans and related HR documents you have compiled.
Time to put your years of experience and on the job skills to use; apply for a nationally recognised qualification today.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 4-5 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio*
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- letter of employment
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately four (4) years experience (in total).
- Certificates/ transcripts from formal training
- Organisational Culture plans
- Training Plans/Strategies for employees
- Career progression documents
- Work samples/change plans
- Supervisor’s reports
- Colleague/Customer/client feedback
- Job description
- Response to questions/interview
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
As a Human resource manager, it is expected that you have completed the tasks listed below:
- determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating human resource management strategies, policies and plans to meet business needs
- advising and assisting other Managers in applying sound recruitment and selection practices, and appropriate induction, training and development programs
- developing and implementing performance management systems to plan, appraise and improve individual and team performance
- representing the organisation in negotiations with unions and employees to determine remuneration and other conditions of employment
- developing and implementing occupational health and safety programs and equal employment opportunity programs, and ensuring compliance with related statutory requirements
- overseeing the application of redundancy and other employee retrenchment policies
- monitoring employment costs and productivity levels
- may train and advise other Managers in personnel and workplace relations matters
As part of this program, we will be requesting evidence that you can show to demonstrate the above tasks within context of the subjects required to complete this qualification. For your convenience, we have appended the a listing of the subjects that we will be assessing you against.
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
Electives Units (Select any 3)
- BSBCOM603 Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRKG601 Define recordkeeping framework
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- PSPGOV602B Establish and maintain strategic networks
- PSPPROC607A Manage strategic contracts
Confused? Don’t be. Once you sign up you will be allocated to a student support services officer who will look at what you have and provide you with an exhaustive list of documents that you may supply as evidence.
Human Resources Manager
Human Resource Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the human resource and workplace relations activities within organisations.
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.