29 May FNS60215 – Advanced Diploma of Accounting – RPL
This qualification is designed to reflect the role of individuals working in accounting and seeking professional identification. At this level individuals are expected to apply theoretical and technical skills in a range of situations and to display initiative and judgement in planning activities. They have autonomy in performing complex operations and can be responsible for planning, coordinating and evaluating the work of others within broad but generally well-defined parameters.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 5 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- related documentation to at least 5 companies you currently manage. Including: BAS statements, cashflow statements etc
- Proof of experience using MYOB or similar accounting software
- Supervisors report, client’s feedback/survey
- Position description
- Response to questions/interviews
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately five (5) years experience (in total)
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Regional Executive (Banking)
Responsible Manager (Financial Markets Organisation)
Senior Financial Planner
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Bachelor of Accounting
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.