27 May BSB61015 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management – RPL
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is ideal for experienced managers who want to take the next step in their management career, or for those looking to formalise their experience with a nationally recognised qualification. If you have the know-how when it comes to be an effective manager, capable to show evidence of financial plans and budgets, meeting minutes, career progression, KPIs for team and individuals, evidence of one to one’s or similar team member development, reports and team building exercises then you’re probably already ticking all the performance criteria needed to meet the outcomes of a nationally recognised Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management. When you touch base with us, we will go through a detailed evidence list as part of our Free Skills Assessment and make sure you are going to get through our RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) Program headache free. To top it off, we will support you to fill in any gaps you have at no extra cost whatsoever. How good is that!
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 5 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- letter of employment
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately five (5) years experience (in total).
- Certificates/ transcripts from formal training
- Work samples/change plans
- Supervisor’s reports
- Customer/client feedback
- Position description
- Response to questions/interview
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Manager, Human Resources (Strategy)
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia.
We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.