10 Apr BSB50415 – Diploma of Business Administration
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including administration managers, general office managers and office managers. Individuals in these roles may possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
Entry Requirements & Pre-Requisites
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.
- Students need to be at least 18 years of age
- Students must have sufficient literacy and language English skills and may be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment prior to undertaking training to ensure they have the required skills to undertake training at this level
- For online delivery you will require access to a computer, internet connection and email, appropriate software (Microsoft Word and Excel or similar) and range of commonly used business equipment (photocopier, faxes, binder, telephone, answering machine)
- You may be required to access an actual workplace or simulated environment to under some assessment tasks depending on the elective units selected.
This qualification has no core units, you will be required to complete a total of 8 units.
BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
BSBADM503 – Plan and manage conferences
BSBADM504 – Plan and implement administrative systems
BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
For additional information regarding the specific units listed please visit www.training.gov.au (Diploma of Business Administration).
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
LLN & Computer Literacy – Help!
At Qualify Me we understand that not every person learns the same way or at the same pace. That’s why when you do this course with us, we will ensure that we identify and attend to any Language, Literacy or Numeracy short falls you may have. We will also look at your computer skills and literacy and ensure that you are at a level that is suited for the course, and if not, then we will dedicate additional time and effort to bring you up to speed. Before commencing any of our courses you are required to sit an LLN course and may be asked about your computer habits and required to complete some foundational computer skills. This is exercise will help us to identify any LLN or computer skill shortages you may have and make sure that we are able to help you to get up to speed.
All information for GET EMPLOYED sourced from: http://www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB50415
This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries requiring accounting support functions.
- Senior Business Administrator
- Office Manager
Upon successful completion of this qualification you can undertake further study in Advanced Diploma of Business Administration, or a range of other Advanced Diploma Qualifications which we offer. Further information on this qualification can be found by visiting www.training.gov.au (Diploma in Business Administration).