30 Mar BSB51915 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Entry Requirements & Pre-Requisites
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.
- Students need to be at least 18 years of age
- Students must have sufficient literacy and language English skills and may be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment prior to undertaking training to ensure they have the required skills to undertake training at this level
- For online delivery you will require access to a computer, internet connection and email, appropriate software (Microsoft Word and Excel or similar) and range of commonly used business equipment (photocopier, faxes, binder, telephone, answering machine)
- You may be required to access an actual workplace or simulated environment to under some assessment tasks depending on the elective units selected
This qualification has 4 core units combined with 8 electives, you will be required to complete a total of 12 units.
BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
BSBLDR501 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBLDR502 – Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBCUS501- Manage quality customer service
BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
BSBDIV601 – Develop and implement diversity policy
BSBMKG609 – Develop a marketing plan
BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
BSBRKS501 – Manage Risk
BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
FNSACC503 – Manage budgets and forecasts
For additional information regarding the specific units listed please visit www.training.gov.au (Diploma of Leadership and Management).
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
LLN & Computer Literacy – Help!
At Qualify Me we understand that not every person learns the same way or at the same pace. That’s why when you do this course with us, we will ensure that we identify and attend to any Language, Literacy or Numeracy short falls you may have. We will also look at your computer skills and literacy and ensure that you are at a level that is suited for the course, and if not, then we will dedicate additional time and effort to bring you up to speed. Before commencing any of our courses you are required to sit an LLN course and may be asked about your computer habits and required to complete some foundational computer skills. This is exercise will help us to identify any LLN or computer skill shortages you may have and make sure that we are able to help you to get up to speed.
All information for GET EMPLOYED sourced from: http://www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB51915
This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries requiring accounting support functions.
- Branch Manager
- Business Manager
- Department Manager
- Operations/Facilities Manager
- Production Manager
- Retail Manager
- Store Manager
- Team Leader
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at either Advanced Diploma level e.g. Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or they can proceed to higher education studies within any Australian Higher Education Institute/University.).