CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care – RPL

12 Jul CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care – RPL

If you have experience in childcare, the great news is that we can recognise that experience with a nationally recognised qualification issued by one of our partner Registered training organisations. This means you can attain your certificate without having to go study at TAFE or college. The Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care will give you the qualification you need to work in all areas of children’s services including pre-schools, occasional day care centres and family day care centres.

What's involved?

1. Free Skills Assessment

You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 2 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.

2. Evidence Portfolio
  • Valid Identification
  • Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
  • list showing relevant employment history
  • work samples and documents (children diaries / journals)
  • letter of employment
  • reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately two (2) years experience (in total)
  • photos: the more photos you have the more skills you can show. Please ensure you attain consent from any photographed parties – and beware of guidelines regarding photographing children.
  • videos: this is a great way to show off your skills, no more than 5 videos are required; each video no longer than 6 minutes each. Please ensure you attain consent from any photographed parties – and beware of guidelines regarding filming children.
  •  short courses or accreditation, overseas qualifications
  • certificates or transcripts: a certified copy of your past qualification or transcript that you may have studied in the past. This includes any short courses such as first aid courses.
  • Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence
3. Skills Check
  1. You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
  2. The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
  3. Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
4. Qualified!

All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!


Early Childhood Educator

An Early Childhood Educator can work in a variety of early childhood education and care services such as long day care, occasional care or pre-school. Early Childhood Educators are responsible for designing and implementing the educational program and looking after the social, emotional, physical and educational needs of infants and young children in their care..

Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Educator / Assistant

OSHC programs enable flexible working hours delivering a care and education program to school age children before and after school hours. You will be involved in planning and implementing fun and innovative activities for the children in the program, under the guidance of an OSHC Co-ordinator or Manager.


Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:

Certificate III of Early Childhood Education & Care

Study Pathways

Can I apply?

This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.

Ready to start?

What are you waiting for? Contact Us today. Free call: 1800 765 295

  • Anh
    Posted at 08:35h, 18 February Reply

    Please send me detail course of cerIII in childhood and care. My husband want to get a job quickly ?

    • Qualify Me!
      Posted at 10:45h, 22 February Reply

      We’ve sent through some detail so on our program,

  • Grace Hetherington
    Posted at 03:54h, 01 May Reply

    I am interested in this course. I have a Diploma in Life Coaching, a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, a Certification in yoga for Kids and Special Needs. Please contact me ASAP as I want to attain a Certificate 111 soon for an employer. Thanks!

    • Qualify Me!
      Posted at 22:59h, 12 May Reply

      Sounds good. Kris has been trying to touch base with you. Please call in when convenient.

  • Vijeta Chopra
    Posted at 03:48h, 26 May Reply

    I want to inquire about your RPL Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care

    • Qualify Me!
      Posted at 23:58h, 30 May Reply

      Hi Vijeta,

      One of our course advisors will be in touch!

  • Bushra Noor
    Posted at 14:58h, 19 July Reply

    i have done master of education and currently studying research degree in gifted and talented children education in Australian university,i also have an overseas early childhood qualification and experience.i want to get diploma in early childhood education and care through RPL. please guide me

    • Qualify Me!
      Posted at 00:15h, 23 October Reply

      Hi Bushra,

      We will give you a call shortly.

  • Aman Malhotra
    Posted at 11:59h, 14 August Reply

    Hi my name is Aman …i just want to inquire about certificate 3 in Early child care thx

    • Qualify Me!
      Posted at 01:09h, 25 August Reply

      Hi Aman,

      Hope our course advisor helped you out. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

  • Jorji Burke
    Posted at 04:24h, 25 August Reply

    Hi, I am enquiring about your Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care. I have a tertiary qualification in Sport Management. Do I qualify to be able to complete this course? If so can you please send me some more information and contact me via EMAIL. Thanks.

    • Qualify Me!
      Posted at 01:10h, 16 October Reply

      Hi Jorji,

      We will have to have a look at your transcripts. Do you have any experience working in childcare?

  • Jatinder kaur
    Posted at 00:06h, 28 August Reply

    Hi…my name is jatinder. I have done bachelors of education and bachelors of arts and one year course in nursery teacher training from india. Now i m doing masters of education in australia. I have twelve years experience as primary teacher. Am i eligible to get certificate 3 in childcare…

    • Qualify Me!
      Posted at 01:05h, 16 October Reply

      Hi Jatinder,

      You will need to have years of experience working in a registered childcare to be eligible for RPL. However, please give us a call and we can discuss your experience further.

  • Nadia rehan
    Posted at 03:49h, 17 February Reply

    I want to learn about your certificate III child care.. I want to do job. Plzz send me details thankx

    • Qualify Me!
      Posted at 22:37h, 21 February Reply

      Hi Nadia,

      I will have one of our course advisors give you a call for a quick skills assessment, and give you all the details.

  • Puspa Atkinson
    Posted at 00:28h, 07 March Reply

    Coul you please send me detail course of cerIII in childhood and care.?

  • Puspa Atkinson
    Posted at 00:29h, 07 March Reply

    Could you please send me detail course of Cetr III in childhood and care.

  • Thara
    Posted at 11:28h, 04 April Reply

    I would like to know about RPL early childhood cert 3
    Is this certificate legislated and is this national recognised?

  • Annie O'Callaghan
    Posted at 02:32h, 13 May Reply

    I have a Bachelor of Arts (Initial Primary Teaching) and a Bachelor of Education. Under the Early Years Framework I have 3 years teaching Year 1 (7-8 year olds) and 17 years teaching experience all up. Can I use these qualifications and experience for RPL?

Post A Reply to Qualify Me! Cancel Reply

Not what you're after? See all our qualifications:

This qualification is provided by our partner RTO. For more details click here.

Let's Get You Started

Supporting Breast Cancer Research