29 May RPL Diploma of Travel & Tourism
If you’re as passionate about travel as we are, and keen to share that passion with others, you’ve found your perfect fit with the Diploma of Travel and Tourism. If you have experience in creating dream holidays or worked in a resort or as a tour operator, guiding people on their dream holiday, then this program is for you. Tick off the boxes and show your skills in international fares and tickets, creating pro itineraries and working on Galileo and Amadeus, travel industry based computerised reservations systems. If you’ve done all this, then it’s time for you to have your skills recognised!
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 4 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- List showing relevant employment history
- Letter of employment
- Reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately four (4) years experience (in total).
- Certificates/ transcripts from formal training
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Tour Operations Manager
Travel Agency Manager
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Diploma of Travel and Tourism
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.