27 May 10480NAT – Graduate Diploma of Business Management – RPL
The Graduate Diploma of Business Management is designed to reflect the role of an Owner/Operator, General Manager, Office Manager or Department Manager in any sector of industry. This program meets the need for a specialised program at a managerial level, whilst providing flexibility in both delivery and assessment. This course will also facilitate participants with managerial experience in another industry sector to pursue a new career path. The specialisation area for this section is General Management.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have 5 years of managerial relevant work experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible OR
Recognised Bachelor degree with up to two (2) years of managerial relevant working experience, OR
Recognised Advanced Diploma with three (3) years managerial relevant working experience, OR
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- letter of employment
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately five (5) years experience (in total).
- Transcripts/assessments from previous qualifications related to this course
- Work samples and documents
- Site training records
- Photos and videos of work
- Simulation evidence records
- Membership of relevant professional associations
- Archive Records & Integrated Reports
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Corporate Services Manager
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Graduate Diploma of Business Management
Graduates can continue studies in a Masters or even an MBA at a number of universities.
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.
|$8000 + GST|
$6000 all inclusive