This Thermostatic Mixing Valves course will cover all aspects of the nationally recognised unit Commission and maintain hot and heated water temperature control devices and is designed to suit qualified plumbers of all levels of experience. It encompasses a range of topics including safe work procedures, preparation for work, identification of testing and commissioning requirements, physical testing and commissioning of devices, hot water tempering valves, maintenance of devices and completion of work finalisation processes.
Get your RPL Qualification in
RPL & Skills Recognition
Turn your experience or overseas qualification into a nationally recognised qualification. Fill in any knowledge gaps with our easy & fast RPL Process. Once your skills are certified by a Qualify Me! partner provider, your career will fly.
- continuous operating temperature not exceeding 85°C;
- temperature under emergency conditions, not exceeding 99°C; and
- continuous working pressure not exceeding 1400 kPa. As per AS 4032.2—2005 (Incorporating Amendment No. 1)
Let's Get Started! What Qualification Am I Eligible For?
Can I Apply?
- Certificate III in Plumbing; or
- Certificate IV in Plumbing; or
- State endorsed contractors licence as a Plumber