Qualify Me! Fees
Best Price Guarantee!
At Qualify Me!, we are proud to be Australia’s leader in RPL Assessment and Skills Recognition and strive to continually offer the highest level of service and support to the market at all times.
Our customers sometimes ask questions like –
How RPL Works?
Is qualify me legit?
How much does it cost with Qualify Me?
What makes Qualify Me Best RPL provider in Australia?
In addition to this, we believe that our qualifications and course offerings must also be of the best value. As such we are constantly developing networks and partnerships to provide our students with the highest quality at the best price.
Further, we have free value add packages such as our FREE Business Start-Up package, which includes a Free website and business registration worth over $3300.
Sometimes there are cases where competitors attempt to undercut our pricing. In such cases, we feel that it is necessary to step in and ensure that our students receive the best value, and also clarify what the student may be getting themselves into. Not all colleges are the same, and our partners must all have a reputable name in the industry and a totally clean slate with the regulator for Registered Training Organisations, the Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA).
Qualify Me! will match a competitor’s advertised price for any qualification offered, subject to the following conditions:
- be a registered Australian business, have an Australian Business Number and be registered for Goods and Services Tax (“GST”); and
- have a physical retail office located in Australia; and
- must be a Registered Training Organisation.
- a qualification that is ‘current’*; and
- identical (i.e. same duration/accreditation/mode of study); and
- currently offered by Qualify Me! (qualification offerings change from time to time and without notice).
- include all postage charges, GST and bonus offers; and
- be verifiable by Qualify Me! via confirmation of the competitors advertised price, i.e quotation, catalogue, newspaper, radio, TV, website
- be for a single quantity only
- competitor’s liquidation sales, or promotion; or
- competitor’s who are publicly on notice or currently under investigation by ASQA, ACCC or any industry or regulatory body.
- matching prices that fall below Qualify Me!’s cost price.
- lower price set as a result of a mistake/misprint by the competitor