01 Jun BSB60615 -Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety – RPL
This qualification is suitable for people who apply advanced practical knowledge to coordinate, facilitate and maintain the Work Health and Safety (WHS) program in one or more fields of work in an organisation, such as a WHS practitioner or HR practitioner. They may work under the guidance of an occupational health and safety professional.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 4 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- work samples and documents
- letter of employment
- overseas qualifications (if available)
- Transcripts/assessments from previous qualifications related to this course
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately five (5) years experience (in total)
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Work Health and Safety Practitioner
WHS Practitioner play a key role in ensuring that leaders, managers, workers and Health and Safety Representatives (HSR), are educated and supported to understand their responsibilities under the WHS laws. Your role is an important link in assisting workers to take ownership of their own health and safety outcomes.
Upon successful completion of this RPL Program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Bachelor of Occupational Health and Safety
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.