11 Aug CPC32313 – Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation) – RPL
This qualification is designed to meet the needs of stonemasons working with sandstone, limestone, marble and other types of stone and stone products to produce stone monuments, buildings and building components, such as walls, floors, arches, chimneys, stairs, windows, decorative mouldings, fireplaces and benchtops.
With the right skills and motivation we would love to add your story to our long list of success stories. Stonemasons who have gotten their qualification through our RPL program have used our business start up package to get the legal and business advice to develop their own business once they pick up their licence. What are you waiting for; get on board, get qualified, get licensed and hit the ground running with out business start up package.
Getting your Stonemasonry experience and skills converted into a nationally recognised qualification is simple, fast and headache free! We will help you attain the right qualification and subjects you need for your concreting contractor’s licence.
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 2 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- list showing relevant employment history
- work samples and documents (tender documents, invoices, quotations, plans, sketches etc)
- letter of employment
- reference letters from licensed tradies you have worked with
- photos and videos of your work
- overseas qualifications
- related licenses, short courses, accreditation, certificates, transcripts or assessments you have attained
- Apprenticeship papers (if available)
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised and issued by a Qualify Me! partner college. Now you can grab that licence!
Upon successful completion of this RPL program you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification in:
Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation)
Scope of work
Stonemasonry work involves internal or external stone walls, stone veneer facing or cladding (this is work that may also be done within the category of carpentry), construction of stonemasonry staircases, pointing of stonemasonry work, minor non-structural concreting ancillary to stonemasonry work, flashing associated with stonemasonry work, stone flagging and other works encompassed by the term stonemasonry.
CPC32313 Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation)
Accessed 11/8/16 from: NSW Fair Trading Stonemasonry contractor’s licence
Scope of work
- Work with stone, including, for example, finish, lay, machine, renovate and shape
- Construct with stone, including for example, arches, fireplaces, stairs and walls
- Concrete work for stonemasonry
- Set out and anchor facades
- Apply or install waterproofing and damp-proofing for stonemasonry.
- Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation) CPC32313
Accessed on 11/8/16 from: QBCC Stonemasonry contractor’s licence
Not available at this time
Can I apply?
This RPL and trade skills recognition program is available to tradesmen with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.