Licence Recognition in NSW

Want to transfer your licence from your state to NSW? You might be in luck. There is a fairly straightfoward process that is managed by the licence regulators providing mutual recognition of your licence across state borders.   The state regulator for a builders licence in NSW is the New South Wales Department of Fair …

Licence Recognition in NSW Read More »

Get your plumbers licence

Want to get started as a plumber? Here’s some pointers on what’s what.   Description           A Plumber’s scope of work covers designing, installing, testing, and maintaining pipes , fixtures, metal roofing, fittings and gas services.  They install equipment such as boilers, pumps, heating and cooling systems, natural gas appliances, water tanks and solar water …

Get your plumbers licence Read More »

Builders Licence Lending

Builders Licence Lending Why do builders lend out their licenses to their mates? Wouldn’t have a clue. But its not good or safe practice at all!   I hear so many stories day in and day out of registered builders lending their building licence to mates for a whopping $20,000 or $50,000 per site. Obviously …

Builders Licence Lending Read More »

Scroll to Top